Thursday 8 May 2014

Daddy Daughter Day Durban

My parents have just come back from Cape Town and oh man did I miss them. I took a few days off and spent this entire day with my daddy. We first caught a bit of the Oscar trial and had some tea.
We then headed of to check out the reconstructed Blue Lagoon. The development didn't look fully completed. However the natural beauty of ocean meeting river made up for it all. We also witnessed a local fisherman catch a baby sand shark (I hope he doesn't plan on eating it).
Taking a drive down the coast we noticed a marquee and stage being set up for the Indaba. We meandered through the roads around Ushaka and walked along the canal. The day ended with a stop at the Moyo on the pier. Beautiful sights and my dad. What more could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment