Tuesday 7 October 2014

THE NAIL FACTOR (Pavilion) Review- Eyelash Extensions

Trending all over the world: glam eyelashes.
No make up glam is complete without a full set of natural-looking, yet mega full and thick lashes. Probably made famous by the Kardashian/ Jenner sisters.
I really wanted this look, however I do not have the time nor patience to have to deal with glue and lashes in the morning or any time I go out.
I went to The Nail Factor on Saturday, and oh boy are the purple glam squad a happy and friendly bunch.
I was in the care of Londi Xulu. She was super friendly and most importantly gentle on my eyes.
Needless to say my eyelashes are now super bang.
The whole thing takes approximately 2 hours, which is definitely worth it, considering you want a flawless result without shedding any tears. They last about a month if your good to them and use oil-free mascara.
R450, for a complete transformation, these lashes are totally worth it!






No comments:

Post a Comment